Eureka Springs Bed & Breakfast
Nestled in the Ozark Mountains of Eureka Springs, Arkansas on the upper Historic loop 3 blocks from downtown is a circa 1883 award winning Bed and Breakfast Inn & Cottage that has been serving guests with a "local authentic travel experience" for over 28 years.
At Heart of the Hills Inn Bed & Breakfast we provide out guests with a sophisticated and creative stay in a quality restored Inn all the while customizing our guests experiences based on their preferences.
Reasons to Stay at Heart of the Hills Inn
- Private Entrances to the suites and the cottage
- Private decks or porch for each suite/cottage (you are here for privacy but if you want to socialize the Inn's gardens are just the place)
- One night stays accepted. Check out other Inn's and you will see that we are competitively priced. our amenities are top notch as are our grounds and suites.
- Chef's gourmet breakfast delivered en- suite or you can dine al-fresco on your private deck/porch (check out the guest rave comments on breakfast)
- Private in-suite baths, Jacuzzi tubs and doors that separate your private bathroom from the rest of your suite.
- Off-street assigned level parking. Sunken gardens, fire-pit, gas grill and out door dining area are just a few of the additional features.
- Within easy 3 block walk to downtown. Easy access to in-town walking and biking trails right from Inn.
- Easy access within walking distance to fine dining and bars so no need to drive or take a taxi.
- Read our prior guest comments as they say it best. We are trulyLUXURY4LESS in Eureka Springs.