Eureka Springs Bed & Breakfast
Nestled in the Ozark Mountains of Eureka Springs, Arkansas on the upper Historic loop 3 blocks from downtown is a circa 1883 award winning Bed and Breakfast Inn & Cottage that has been serving guests for over 28 years.
Reasons to Stay at Heart of the Hills Inn
- Private Entrances to all suites and the cottage
- Private deck or porch for each suite/cottage (you are here for privacy but if you want to socialize the Inn's gardens are just the place)
- One night stays accepted. Flat year around room rates (no seasonal or weekend rate increases. Check out other Inn's and you will see that we are competitively priced. our amenities are top notch as are our grounds and suites. Why pay more when you can have LUXURY4LESS at Heart of the Hills Inn: The Best Little B&B in Eureka Springs)
- Chef's gourmet breakfast delivered en- suite or you can dine al-fresco on your private deck/porch (check out the guest rave comments on breakfast)
- Private in-suite baths, Jacuzzi tubs and doors that separate your private bathroom from the rest of your suite.
- Off-street assigned level secure parking. Sunken gardens, fire-pit, gas grill and out door dining area are just a few of the additional features.
- Read our prior guest comments as they say it best. We are trulyLUXURY4LESS in Eureka Springs.